Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts must be well written and easy to understand.
- Approval of all co-authors must be obtained before placing their names on the abstract.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- The reason for the study or how the study came about (e.g., hypothesis, discovery or central question) should be clearly stated.
- Make sure your abstract includes results. Whether new findings presented in an abstract are experimental or theoretical, specific results MUST be included.
- Data must be objectively gathered, analysed and reported. Sample size should be adequate for the study, and where indicated, statistical evaluation should be included.
- Data must support the stated conclusion(s).
- Tables: authors may include a maximum of one table (of up to ten rows x ten columns) per abstract. Words within the table count towards the total maximum of words allowed.
- Pictures/Graphs: authors can include a maximum of 1 picture/graph.
Use thisTemplate Abstract Template: *.DOCX
Character Limit/Word Count
- The abstract text is limited to 2,800 characters, including spaces (~400 words). This limit includes the body of the abstract only. If your abstract exceeds this limit, you will be prompted to shorten it before being allowed to continue.
- The abstract title is limited to 200 characters, including spaces.
- There is no character limit for your authors or author affiliations.